23rd Annual Conference & Barn Tours
May 4-5, 2018
It’s once again time for the Annual Michigan Barn Preservation Network Conference and Barn Tours. This year the conference will be held at the Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers World Headquarters and Museum located in St. Johns, Michigan.
Friday we feature our bus tour of local area barns. We then invite you to join us for dinner at the Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers World Headquarters and Museum for some great food and entertaining stories and photos about Michigan barns from Keith Bruder.
Saturday we will have featured speakers, auctions, and other presentations. But, one of the highlights of the day will be the awards luncheon when the prestigious coveted 2018 Barn of the Year Awards will be announced and presented.
With something for everyone, the Annual Conference is an event not to be missed!
In addition to camaraderie with fellow barn enthusiasts, the conference provides a wonderful opportunity to share information and to inspire barn preservation efforts throughout the state.
- When: May 4-5, 2018
- Where: Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers World Headquarters and Museum
- Location: 1130 South Dewitt Road, St. Johns, MI
- 2018 Annual Conference Agenda and Registration
- 2018 MBPN Annual Conference Barn Tour Preview
- 2018 MBPN Annual Conference Lodging
This a great opportunity to network with barn and farmstead preservationists throughout Michigan.
Cost Of The Conference:
- Friday Barn Tours & Lunch: MEMBERS $50.00 | NON-MEMBERS $90.00
- Friday Dinner & Story Presentation: $30.00 for Everyone
- Saturday Conference: MEMBERS $50.00 | NON-MEMBERS $90.00
- Entire Weekend Package: MEMBERS $130.00 | NON-MEMBERS $210.00
Please register early.
Unable To Attend?
For those who cannot attend please consider a donation to help support the organization and add value to your membership. This is also a great value for non-members. Your registration includes a one year membership to MBPN.