Friday, Oct. 14 – Social Gathering and Showing of The Barn Raisers film
Location: Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library in downtown Alpena (211 N 1st Ave, Alpena, MI 49707)
- 6:00pm – Get acquainted & refreshments
- 6:30pm – Movie followed by discussion and preview of Saturday’s tour.
Cost: Free, but rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our host, the Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library, and our sponsor, Griffin Beverage Company.
Saturday, Oct. 15 – Bus Barn Tour
Leaving from: Ramada by Wyndham Alpena (1000 U.S. 23 N, Alpena, MI 49707; (989) 356-2151.) Bus will depart at 9 am and return by 5 pm + / -.
· Check-in: from 8 am in the lobby
· Bus Loading: by 8:30 am
Cost: $60 (Pay below online or by mail-in check)
If you prefer to register by mail, call MBPN at (517) 648-2933 to check on seat availability. Please provide:
- Names and contact information for tour tickets
- If you require a vegetarian or gluten-free lunch, let us know.
- Number to attend the Friday, Oct 14 Social & Movie
Make checks payable to MBPN and mail to:
PO Box 614
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48804-0614
Questions: Call MBPN at (517) 648-2933.
The health of barn tour participants is of highest concern. We encourage every appropriate health precaution on our barn tour in Northeast Michigan, Oct. 15th.
The bus is a confined space holding as many as 56 people for as long as 40 minutes at a time. Please help by observing the following requests:.
• Consider wearing a mask while on the bus.
• We request anyone signed up for the tour who is having COVID symptoms that day — please do not board the bus. Symptoms include: cough, sore throat, congestion, fever, chills, nausea, loss of smell/taste, or a recent COVID exposure.
In that situation MBPN will refund your payment.